Tuition & Financial Assistance
New Student Enrollment Fee (K–8, new students only) - $2,500 (one-time fee)
Hot Lunch Program (K–8) (optional)
Children can bring lunch from home or participate in the school's hot lunch program which is offered in conjunction with Lunch Master. For further information, visit www.thelunchmaster.com.
Lower School (K–4) After School Program Fee Options (optional)
- Annual Contract: $2,750 or $300/month for 10 months for coverage from 3:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Annual Contract: $3,750 or $425/month for 10 months for coverage from 3:30 p.m.–6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Daily Rate: $30 until 5:00 p.m., or $35 until 6:00 p.m.
- $5 per minute for late pickup after 6:00 p.m.
- All students on campus at 3:30 p.m. must check into After School
Middle School (5–8) Extended Day Program Fee Options (optional)
- Extended Day provides a faculty supervised study hall in the Library from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Annual Contract: $2,750 or $300/month for 10 months for coverage from 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Annual Contract: $3,750 or $425/month for 10 months for coverage from 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Daily Rate: $30 per day until 5:00 p.m., or $45 until 6:00 p.m.
- $3 per minute for late pickup after 6:00 p.m.
Part of the Keys School mission is to maintain a diverse student body. One way we can do that is by providing financial assistance. Keys School has budgeted over $800,000 in assistance for 2015–2016 school year. Any family can apply for financial assistance. The grants are intended for anyone with a need, small or large, to the extent that Keys can meet the need. The amount of assistance granted varies depending on financial circumstances. All financial assistance applications and family financial information is confidential. Applying for financial assistance in no way impacts admission decisions. Keys School uses data submitted by families to School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS to evaluate assistance requests and to offer awards.
FAQs About Financial Assistance
For tuition and financial assistance information please contact:
Steve Smith, Business Director
Tel: 650-328-1711, ext. 203