KSA organizes several special events during the school year. The events are a great opportunity for Keys students and families to get together.
- Welcome Coffee: On the first day of school, KSA sponsors a coffee from 8:15–10:00 a.m. This is a great way to meet the new parents at the school and to catch up with families you haven't seen since June.
- Fall Family Picnic: Just after the beginning of each school year, we host a fun Fall Family Picnic complete with BBQ food, a DJ, and games for students and parents alike. It's a great way to catch up with friends old and new!
- Jogathon: The Jogathon is a fabulous annual event where students have fun running laps around our special 'dragon track' in Hoover Park behind Lower School with their teachers and fellow students while parents cheer them on!
- Book Week: With our partners, Bananaseed and Books, Inc., Keys offers a week-long book fair that is highly anticipated by our students, and enables parents and children to purchase quality books for their home libraries and/or the Keys library and classrooms.
- Annual Auction & Dinner Gala: Festive fun and surprises await you at our annual event to raise money for the School. The theme for the event varies every year—and this year is Rock 'n Roll!
- Skate Night: A Keys School tradition, Skate Night is popular school-wide event that also helps raise money for graduation-related expenses. Dinner, skating and a raffle are part of the fun.
- Year End Family Picnic: Similar in format to the Fall Family Picnic, this event coincides with the annual Alumni Reunion and is truly a school-wide celebration!
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation The Faculty & Staff Appreciation Committee (FSA) is designed to show our appreciation for the many things our faculty and staff provide for our children and our community throughout the year. The committee coordinates Tasty Tuesdays throughout the year (delicious treats provided by parents) as well as a Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon in the Spring. The FSA also provides specialist teacher and staff birthday and end-of-year appreciation gifts.