Ways to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to Keys School. Your gift makes an impactful difference to our students! If you have any questions, please contact Ainsley Kelly, Assistant Director of Development for Annual Fund at 650.328.1711, x106. The following are ways in which you can make your tax-deductible gift:
- Donate online - secure, fast & easy! Please click the blue button above to make your gift today!
- Checks should be payable to "Keys School." Please indicate your designation (i.e. Annual Fund Campaign, Auction, Endowment or Capital Campaign) and send to the address found at the very bottom of this webpage or drop off at the School Office (recommended for cash donations).
- Credit Card (VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover) payments can be made online by clicking the blue button above, mailed in, or called into our Development Office.
- Securities can be transferred directly to Keys by giving the following information to your broker. Once you've authorized the transfer, please email Ainsley Kelly, at email@example.com. She will notify you when the transfer is received.
Vanguard Brokerage Services
Account: Keys School
- Matching Gifts - Many foundations and corporations will match tax-deductible gifts made by their employees. Please visit your company's website or consult with your benefits or HR representative to see if your company matches donations. We also provide a service to see if your employer offers matching gifts. Many companies match gifts 1:1 which could double your gift!
- Planned Gifts - Keys School welcomes planned gifts, bequests, or otherwise - to support its long-range financial stability, programs, and the endowment. Please contact Kate Atmore, Director of Development, to discuss the possibilities and benefits of such a gift at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.328.1711 x104.