Supporting Keys School—Today and Tomorrow
Welcome from the Development Office at Keys School. We are responsible for school-wide fundraising campaigns for current and future operating needs, as well as special initiatives. Our staff works in tandem with the Keys School Association (KSA) to plan school-wide events such as the Book Fair, Grandparents and Special Friends Day and the Jogathon. Additionally, the Development Office coordinates the Alumni Program which includes the Annual Reunion. Visit Volunteering at Keys for volunteering opportunities.
We welcome your inquiries about Development at Keys School. If you would like more information, please contact Kate Rosenberg, Director of Development, at 650-328-1711, ext. 104.
How to Give
Tax-deductible gifts to the various funding programs below can be made by check, cash, credit card or securities.
- Secure online giving is now available for gifts of $25 or more.
- Checks should be payable to "Keys School", indicate the type of donation you are making (Annual Fund, Endowment or Campaign) and sent to the address below or dropped off at the School Office (recommended for cash donations).
- Credit Card (VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover) payments can be made online, mailed in, or called into our Development Office at the number below.
- To make a contribution by phone, contact the Development Office at 650-328-1711.
- Securities can be transferred directly to Keys by instructing your broker. Simply give the following transfer information:
Vanguard Brokerage Services
Account: Keys School
Donor Privacy Statement
Keys School respects the privacy of our donors. We protect personal information and do not sell, rent, or trade our mailing lists. All staff and volunteers related to fundraising activities are required to read and adhere to the "Donor Bill of Rights" developed by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). For more information on development policies and procedures, please contact the Development Office at 650-328-1711.
Should you have any questions regarding development,
please contact the Development Office at 650-328-1711.